We invite you to use your resources to join us in ministry.
0706382329 or 0783423973 (in the name of Ann Nambogo)
ABSA Bank Uganda Limited
Account Name: Kampala Baptist Church
Account Number: 0341212731
To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
Prayer for Global/National.
· As the COVID-19 pandemic still rages in so many areas, particularly the Delta Variant.
· The economy of the country and the welfare of the homes. Pray especially for people in the teaching profession who have been hit hard by the lock down.
· Government as decisions are made on how to go forward in the different sectors of society and the economy.
· Continue to pray for people impacted by war around the world. Continue to pray Afghanistan. Pray that the gospel continues to penetrate this Muslim world.
· Extreme weather conditions around the world.
· Thank God for his provision for church during this season.
· Families dealing with illness.
· Members dealing with loss.
|Saturday||5:00pm - 6:00pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:00am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 09:00am||Worship Service|
|Tuesday||5:40pm - 7:30pm||Young Adults Fellowship.|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
She began to come to the Baptist Centre regularly, attended Bible study, found Christ and interacted with other believers who loved her and affirmed her. Slowly and steadily, she began to appreciate her true value. She developed confidence and today she is a successful woman with a very lively family much more real than the family she grew up in. The Psalmist says in Psalm 139:14 that “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful; I know that full well”. Like the Psalmist, you too are fearfully and wonderfully made. Understand your true value before God.
Find the confidence to face your world with boldness because you are known and valued.