We invite you to use your resources to join us in ministry.
0706382329 or 0783423973 (in the name of Ann Nambogo)
ABSA Bank Uganda Limited
Account Name: Kampala Baptist Church
Account Number: 0341212731
To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
Prayer for Global/ national.
· Pray for the different families that have been hit badly by the pandemic.
· Ugandans in the lockdown saga. That you bring hope to our hearts.
· We pray for the 36 people injured during two car bomb explosions in Columbia at a military base near the country’s border with Venezuela.
· We pray for the people of North Korea as the government warns of a “tense” food situation that arises from extensive flooding, pandemic, and international sanctions.
· We pray as tensions rise after the first armed exchange between Hamas and Israel since an 11-day air war in May.
· We continue to pray as world leaders emerge from the G7 Nato Summit.
· Provision for church ministry during this season of many uncertainties. Pray for provisions for better media equipment for the church.
· Families dealing with illness of all sorts of kinds, we pray for quick recovery.
· Members dealing with loss. Pray for the family of the late Mrs. Lugya Agnes, the family of the late Pastor Kyalimpa and others.
|Saturday||5:00pm - 6:00pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:00am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 09:00am||Worship Service|
|Tuesday||5:40pm - 7:30pm||Young Adults Fellowship.|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
imagine that you know the loneliness that comes from an estranged relationship
between father and child, mother and child or wife and husband in whatever form
it may come. This is a miniature feeling compared to the loneliness that is
experienced by men and women estranged from their creator.
As I have studied Romans 5 this week, I have not stopped thanking God
for taking away this separation through the sacrifice of His son. You and I can
have a restored relationship because of Jesus’ sacrifice for our sin. We can
now have access to our heavenly father and there can have peace with God.
As you reflect on this week’s Bible study and sermon be sure that this restored relationship and peace with God are a reality in your life. It has been provided for, but you must take it by faith. It is choice that each person has to make for themselves.